As you may have noticed over the past few weeks, we’ve been rolling out our new logos on our websites, over our social media, and at events such as London Vet Show. We thought it would therefore make sense to make a little announcement about this – after all everyone wants to see something new and shiny!
So, without further ado, say hello to our brand new branding.
You’ll be able to see all five of our different logos for each component part of the company, alongside the MerlinVet Group logo which is used when referring to all parts of the organisation.
So you’ve probably seen that Vetcel has now rebranded as MerlinVet-cel and is now part of MerlinVet Group. But what exactly does this mean for you? Well, we have recently undergone a merger whereby MerlinVet UK and Export joined with Vetcel. The merger has proved of benefit to Vetcel and Merlin’s respective clients, providing global support to independent veterinary practices at a time when they are under considerable corporate pressure. The merger has meant better support for non-corporate vet practices in the UK and across the EU, the Far East, and the rest of the world. We made the decision to update our branding so that there is consistency across the board.
If you’ve only previously been familiar with one part of the organisation, then have a look at a short description of each part of Merlin below, as well as a link through to each’s respective website to see if you would benefit from working with us!
- Import pharmaceuticals & farm fertility equipment to supply UK vets, including an extensive range of farm animal fertility equipment developed by experts.
- Exclusive UK distributor for Lane Manufacturing, who specialise in bull fertility equipment.
- Veterinary medicines, equipment & accessories supplied globally (we source and supply unique veterinary products to livestock, equine & companion animal sectors).
- Much more than just a buying group, we provide support for independent practices of all sizes across the UK, offering competitive rebates on members’ purchases and ongoing support & reduced administration costs.
- We monitor anaesthetic exposure in your workplace safely & accurately.
- We offer simple subscription & health plan solutions.
We had the new branding on show at London Vet Show, which you can read about here.
Here you can see the Directors of MerlinVet Group speaking with staff at the internal launch of the new site.
Our new brand is also coinciding with our imminent move to our new warehouse at Kelso in the Scottish Borders as we had outgrown our current premises at Earlston. We’ll be announcing an official unveiling and opening of the warehouse in early 2023, which helps us to grow more sustainably, so keep your eyes peeled on our website and social channels. In the meantime if you want a sneak peek of what the new Kelso warehouse looks like then view our drone and video fly-through below:
You can find out everything about Merlin via our brand video below, which, given the time of year, has been given a little festive twist:
Any further questions about the group, please refer to our FAQ page here.
Please follow us on our social media channels:
You can now sign up to receive news from us – we promise not to inundate you with useless information so sign up and be the first to hear the most important information around ordering & stock. You can do so here.