The term ‘Merlin Vet Export’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1 Turfford Park, Earlston, Berwickshire, United Kingdom, TD4 6GZ. Our company registration number is SC452047. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We will only supply pharmaceuticals to registered veterinary surgeons or pharmaceutical wholesalers and reserve the right to request evidence and proof of registration. We reserve the right to refuse to supply.
- International shipping is an additional charge levied on each order according to weight and in line with courier or freight tariffs.
- Products requiring specific storage in transit (ie temperature controlled items) can be shipped but this is done at the receiver’s risk and no temperature tracking facility is offered.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Merlin Vet Export’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Law of Scotland.
- We ask that payment is made via the online Sage Pay link sent out on our emailed Statements of account or by direct bank transfer. Shipments must be paid for prior to dispatch unless account terms have been agreed.
- Merlin Vet Export takes no responsibility for the country specific customs import permits required for any of the pharmaceutical products supplied. Manufacturer’s Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available for any of our products upon request.
- Prices are subject to change at any point in line with manufacturer and supplier fluctuations, while we try to be as accurate and up to date as possible the displayed prices are NOT a guarantee of the actual invoice price – any difference in price on orders placed via the website will be flagged to the client and approved prior to the order shipping.
- Shelf life on products is variable, we ask for client approval if the products have less than 9 months expiry at the time of ordering.