23rd November 2020 8pm: FREE Veterinary Webinar available
“It’s time to rethink your horse’s digestive health”
Presented by Nathan Slovis DVM, Dipl. ACVIM, CHT
About the webinar
The Veterinary Team at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute in Lexington, Kentucky has discovered the potency of a polysaccharide formula targeting Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS). Previous pre-clinical successes with other species drove their investigation.
As you know, the prevalence of gastric ulcers in horses is high across all disciplines and effects overall condition, performance, and behaviour. The Hagyards Veterinary team sought an alternative to traditional treatment options for EGUS that would be effective and safe for continuous use without altering the GI pH.
Join us to hear how their investigations and continued field-use have resulted in the creation of Relyne GI.
- Peer reviewed published scientific paper.
- Q&A session with Leading International Equine Veterinarian.
- Launch of a New Gastric support product for EGUS management.
- Networking opportunity with International Veterinarian audience.
- Potential new revenue stream for Veterinary practice.
A blend of high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid & yeast extract formulated to support gastric health in horses. Recommended and used by veterinary surgeons and professional horsemen, Resolvet Relyne GI is the choice for natural gastric support.